Retail Scan Management Services Private Limited ("Retail Scan"), a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956, Company Identification Number (CIN) U74120MH2011PTC224659 and having its registered office and primary business address at 2nd Floor Suashish IT Park CTS No 68/E, Plot 134(1) Dattapada Road, Village Magathane, Borivali (East), Mumbai 400 066. Retail Scan provides services like Retail Store Audit Services, Third-Party Payout Services, Market Research and Market Intelligence Services and Other Retail Management Support Services to its Clients. It owns, operates a mobile application viz., EzeePay Application ("Application" or "App").
The App will not sell, trade or disclose to third parties any information derived from the registration for, or use of, any online service (including names and addresses) without the consent of the user or customer (except as required by subpoena, search warrant, or other legal purposes or in the case of imminent physical harm to the user or others) including FMCG companies.
- 2. Use of information: We use the information, for the following:
- (a) for internal business purposes and services, including without limitation, third party payout services, Statutory compliances, IT support services, and data analysis services or any other financial services;
- (b) to inform You about any updates;
- (c) to enforce and inform about Our Terms;
- (d) to process and fulfil Your request for Services or respond to Your comments, and queries on the App;
- (e) to contact You through email, SMS, WhatsApp, telephone and any other mode of communication in relation to the Services;
- (f) to communicate important notices or changes in the Services, use of the App and the Terms/policies which govern the relationship between You and Retail Scan, as applicable;
- (g) to conform to the legal requirements, compliance/reporting to regulatory authorities, as may be required and to comply with applicable laws;
- (h) To disseminate information regarding schemes, offers, new launch etc, provided by various clients of Retail Scan to you for business purposes.
- (i) to carry out Our obligations and enforce Our rights arising from any contract entered into between You and Us; and
- (j) for any other purpose after obtaining Your consent at the time of collection.
- 3. Sharing of Information:
- (a) Compliance with law: We may disclose Your information including Personal Information, to the extent necessary: (a) to comply with laws, regulatory requirements and to respond to lawful requests and legal process or an investigation, (b) to protect Our rights and property, the users, and others, including to enforce the Terms or to prevent any illegal or unlawful activities, and (c) in an emergency to protect Our personal safety and assets the users, or any person. In all such events We shall in no manner be responsible for informing You or seeking Your approval or consent. We may also share aggregated anonymized (and de-identified) information with third parties at Our discretion.
- 4. Security Precautions and Measures:
- a) any security breaches on third-party websites or applications or for any actions of third-parties that receive Your Personal Information; or
- c) The App will take appropriate steps to protect the information you share with us. We have implemented technology and security features and strict policy guidelines to safeguard the privacy of your personally identifiable information from unauthorized access and improper use or disclosure. The App will continue to enhance our security procedures as new technology becomes available.
- 7) Rectification of Your information: You may review, correct, update and change the information that You have provided to Us, at any point by making changes on the mobile application Homepage ->Settings Icon -> Profile. Should You choose to update Your Personal Information or modify it in a way that is not verifiable by Us, or leads to such information being incorrect, We will be unable to provide You with access to the App or the Services. We reserve the right to verify and authenticate Your identity and Your Personal Information in order to ensure that We are able to offer You Services and/or make available the App. We can only keep Your Personal Information up-to-date and accurate to the extent You provide us with the necessary information. It is Your responsibility to notify Us of any changes in Your Personal Information. Access to or correction, updating or deletion of Your Personal Information may be denied or limited by Us if it would violate another person’s rights and/or is not otherwise permitted by applicable law.
- 12) CONTACT US: To request access to personal data relating to you which is processed by Retail Scan, and/or if you have any questions about the handling of personal information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(collectively "Purposes"). Retail Scan may occasionally ask You for Your contact information and geographic information (like pin code, etc.). We use this information understand the status and other information like about Your continuing existence in the market. We will use Your information to send You emails. We will not share Your Personal Information with another user of the App and vice versa without Your express consent.
Further, please note that the App stores Your data in a secure cloud server.