We are an innovative retail audit company which specializes in extracting significant value from the point of sale that have a direct impact on the sales and profitability of its clients. We are into Market research i.e. retail audit for FMCG brands for PAN India.
1. To be an interface between the customer and internal support teams to ensure that the customer receives the best possible service from the company
2. To penetrate all targeted accounts and originate upselling opportunities for the company's products and services
3. To bridge gaps between client expectations and service delivery team, understand client requirements and create SOP for smooth project delivery.
4. To be responsible for client retention, per client revenue increase & renewals
5. To be able to generate and qualify leads and arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
6. To set up and deliver sales presentations for prospective clients.
7. To ensure systematic follow-up with the client organizations to take the sales pitch to time-bound closure.
8. To achieve monthly, quarterly & yearly business plan for accounts handled.
1. Candidates with prior experience in B2B services selling or in sales and channel management in FMCG company
2. Good business negotiation skills.
3. Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
4. Ability to handle multiple responsibilities concurrently and work well under deadline pressure.
5. Ability to adapt to changing priorities within a fast- paced business environment.
1. At least 3-4 years' BD or sales experience in an advertising agency, media buying house, or other service companies like (naukri.com, general insurance, logistics etc.)
2. MBA from a good business school with basic graduation in engineering.