Headquartered in Mumbai, Retail Scan (www.retail-scan.com) is India's largest home grown, full service, customised retail solution company. It specializes in extracting significant value from the point of sale that have a direct impact on the sales and profitability of its clients. Retail Scan's business portfolio include a wide array of service offerings. Customised Retail Audit on both physical and offshore model, Retail Loyalty Program management of large FMCG companies through direct incentive payout, Customised Price Tracking Studies for all leading product categories, Actionable Competition Intelligence gathering, Tailored tertiary offtake studies for new market entrants or for new product launches by existing players, Guided distribution studies for companies wanting to scale up retail reach, are some of the flagship offerings of the company. Having a footprint across 900 plus towns across India, Retail Scan today, has a direct connect with top 2 lakh retail stores across India. The company is planning to introduce a few products in the market within next 2 years, that may well redefine the way FMCG companies engage with their traditional trade and SAMT retail environment in future. The company is aggressively getting ready for transition into the next phase of growth and is looking for experienced and dynamic professionals, who are excited at the opportunity of being part of an open and empowered work culture where new and creative ideas are not only encouraged, but well rewarded as well.
1. Effectively interface between the client and internal support teams to ensure timely and accurate service delivery.
2. Coordinate with internal teams to ensure data quality.
3. New client acquisition, Up-selling and Cross-selling to existing clients. Create commercial proposals for new clients. Ensure project profitability
4. High level of client engagement on a regular basis.
5. Act as the primary point of contact for all client queries and storyboarding. Defend data and data trends.
6. To bridge gaps between client expectations and service delivery team, understand client requirements and create SOP for smooth project delivery.
7. To be responsible for client retention, per client revenue increase & renewals
8. To be able to generate and qualify leads and arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
9. To set up and deliver sales presentations for prospective clients.
10. To ensure systematic follow-up with the client organizations to take the sales pitch to timebound closure.
11. To achieve monthly, quarterly & yearly business plan for accounts handled.
1. A passion for data analysis, data mining and unearthing actionable insights from data. An eye for detail.
2. High level of proficiency in MS office tools like Excel and Power Point.
3. Good business negotiation skills.
4. Pleasing personality. Good inter-personal skills. Good Listening Skills.
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
6. Ability to handle multiple responsibilities concurrently and deliver under deadlines.
7. Ability to adapt to changing priorities within a fast- paced business environment.
8. Ability to think creatively and out-of-the box.
9. Quick Learner
Qualification and Experience:
1. At least 4-5 years' BD or Client Service experience in B2B space. Candidates from retail market research, pure service organisations, or FMCG focused consulting companies will be preferred.
2. MBA from a good business school with preferably graduation in any technical stream.